Public Cloud is the ideal solution for businesses that want high elasticity and flexibility on demand—but at a lower cost and without CapEx outlays:
- High end, high availability (HA) infrastructure
- Rapid scalability to respond to business demands
- Supports multiple Operating Systems (OS)
- Robust Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- High performance storage
- Individual node uptime reliability
- Lower costs
- Any application requiring high performance, security, scalability and availability
- CRM, email, collaboration and non-mission critical applications
- Production environments
- Additional servers, storage, and backup infrastructure
- Applications testing, development and quality assurance
Private Cloud is the ideal solution for businesses with heavy regulatory compliance requirements in place—that also want to take advantage of the cost savings of a hosted private cloud environment.
- Private Cloud configurations feature fully dedicated infrastructure, hardware and software with single tenant access (not shared).
- Private Cloud ensures mission-critical applications are highly secure, and highly available.
- Optimizes use of IT resources and IT spend
Hybrid Cloud is ideal for mission-critical applications for businesses with regulatory compliance and security demands who don't want to run their whole application environment in the cloud—but want to leverage the scalability, flexibility and cost savings of public cloud solutions for non-mission critical applications
- Hybrid cloud configurations provide optimal security with mission-critical applications and data securely operating in a dedicated private cloud.
- Hybrid cloud configurations optimize use of IT resources and IT spend, lowering OpEx costs with scalable, secure public cloud services for non-mission critical applications.
- Traditional dedicated environments cross-connected to a cloud environment, creating a single more versatile environment.
- Businesses that want the benefits of cloud while maintaining the ability to meet requirements which include the use of a physically separate environment.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance such as SOX, GLBA, HIPAA, and PCI
- Meeting high performance requirements of certain database environments such as large CPU and storage demands.
- Adding additional capacity when existing physical infrastructure has not depreciated Overflow burst capacity
Cloud Storage Provides Key Data Storage and Security Solutions
Cloud storage services eliminate the need to invest in expensive data storage infrastructure. Cloud storage supports businesses with key data storage, security and protection functions such as replication, backup/restore, data archiving, disaster recovery, data and application mobility, data availability/security and elastic capacity.
Cloud Storage Value
- Eliminate up-front capital expenditures on hardware
- Avoid ongoing operating expense on maintenance of equipment
- Pay-for-what-you-use pricing includes data storage capacity, IT network and security services
- Get cost-effective data retention by supplementing your other storage systems
Cloud Storage Convenience
- Implement data storage, distribution and retrieval services quickly and efficiently
- Retrieve or upload anywhere, anytime from any device connected to the Internet
- Specify data storage criteria through a web service’s API, allowing you to access and modify your cloud storage capacity on demand
- Rapidly deploy additional storage as needed
Cloud Storage Efficiency
- Meet peak data storage demand without over provisioning
- Use additional cloud storage capacity without additional planning or integration
- Expand data storage as needed in real time with adaptive data storage
- Specify location of data, which helps meet performance objectives and regulatory compliance
Cloud Migration Services
Cloud Migration Services provides a simple, automated and non-disruptive method to migrate physical or virtualized servers from a customer data center to a Public Cloud. Automated cloud migration provides significant time savings compared to moving a customer’s server data using a physical device or rebuilding server configurations from the ground up. This service converts the customer’s Operating System, applications and data into a virtualized server image that is automatically deployed into the customer’s environment on the new Public Cloud. For security, the customer data is moved over a secure encrypted connection.
Disaster Recovery as a Service: Superior Disaster Recovery When You Need It Most
Include DRaaS in your business continuity plans, and you will be back up and running as quickly as possible when disaster hits. DRaaS solutions can get your critical servers, applications and data back online within minutes.
- Flexible replication options that allow you to continually replicate critical servers, applications and data into our cloud.
- Application-consistent recovery points for key applications like Exchange, SQL Server, Oracle, SharePoint and more
- Pre-built virtual recovery environments, including private network connectivity, security and per-server failover plans linked to a continuously updated replica of each of your servers
- Fully managed or self-serve options for testing and recovery, enabling you to test failover or run your critical infrastructure in the cloud environment until you restore operations at your primary data center